Don’t forget to see Backward Compatibility
- Added: Settings - enable/disable project’s DataRefs and Commands ID usage.
- Added: Settings - enable/disable project’s DataRefs and Commands Sorting.
- Updated: Datarefs and Commands project format. Symbol ‘’:’’ must immediately follow the ID. See the help for more details.
- Fixed: Bug when you try to set custom DataRef or Command key while project’s DataRef or Command list is open, the key was set as
- Added: Dialog DataRefs/Commands selector. I.e. buttons
cmd:are implemented now.
- Added: Settings window. Use menu
X-Plane->Settingsfor accessing it.
- Added: Ability to use tool-tip for
- Added: Ability to use text variables in the param light’s parameters string.
- Updated: Link to the help. It is on-line now.
- Updated: Embedded named and param lights’ names lists. Full list you can find here
- Fixed: Sorting algorithm for LODs. #9
- Fixed: Bug for attribute printing:
AttrBlend. Default/disabled values were not printed when those attributes were enabled and then disabled.
- Added: Supporting for 3ds max 2018 and 2019.
- Improved: Some GUI elements/windows/dialogs.
- Fixed: LODs’ values exporting. It isn’t scaled anymore if you use system units other than ‘meters’.
New Plug-in’s dock window and menu aren’t good adjusted to be used with the new 3Ds Max’s workspaces conception.
- Updated: Some manipulators UI text to be shorter.
- Updated: Limits for values of hide/show animation. 10 000 -> 1 000 000.
- Fixed: Signature printing.
- Fixed: Printing incorrect attribute name for the
- Added: Error if any LOD except the first one contains hard polygons.
- Added: Auto-flip normals for objects with mirrored transformation.
- Fixed: GUI for the light param.
- Fixed: Creating two sided mesh.
- Fixed: Printing custom name of the
- Fixed: Printing error if texture name contains illegal symbols.
- Fixed: Opening update message for non x-plane scenes.
- Fixed: Crashing on some objects, for example ‘Biped Object’.
- Fixed: Vertical scroll bar in the export console.
- Modified: By default all the manipulators are disabled now! Previous behavior was: the ‘panel’ manipulator was implicitly set when you added any cockpit attribute like
- Added: Panel-Click manipulator. This manipulator should be used for the cockpit geometry (ATTR_cockpit) when you want to enable the panel manipulators.
- Added: Checking if opening scene was created with a newer plug-in version. If so then the scene will not be loaded and a warning will be printed.
Smokeobject. It can be found near
- Added: ‘X-Plane’ menu on the 3Ds Max’s top menu bar.
- Added: Documentation in the separated repository. Use the ‘X-Plane’ menu to get it.
- Fixed: Log file creation for some 3d max versions.
- Fixed: Manipulators’ state machine. There were some problems in the state machine one of them could lead to undefined behavior, it was fixed.
- Added: ‘(U) Update’ buttons for the animation rollups, allows you to re-synchronize animation keys and values.
- Added: Tool-tips for the some controls of the export window.
- Added: Ability to enable or disable ‘X-Obj’ export. It helps when you work with more than one ‘X-Obj’ in the scene. You can export only selected ones.
- Added: Check-box for enabling auto-export. If it is enabled then the export will be auto-started without pressing the ‘Export’ button.
- Fixed: Link to donate. The button ‘donate’ leads to the correct web page now.
- Fixed: Loop animation attribute printing.
- Added: Changing the text of the update button if a new version is available.
- Fixed: Potential unstable code.
- Added: Auto-check for update. If a new version is available after exporting you will see the information in the console.
- Fixed: Incorrect error printing for the animation keys.
- Fixed: Cloning X-Plane object data during the objects clone in the 3Ds Max 2017.
- Released: beta version.